Here's a bunch of stuff that I worked on.
I worked on the technical aspects of the translation, I did some of the translation but it was mostly done with like 7 translators. I have also done an anti-DRM patch that disables limited starts.
I made the translations of Paint Studio, Talent Studio and Polygon Studio, from japanese to english with some help, also did the hacking part so the text can fit.
[In Progress] Working on the translation of Marvelous, directed by Eiji Aonuma, this is my first Variable Width Font hack ever.
I wrote tools to help translation as well as fixing the translation by DackR & tashi.
I was responsible for the reverse engineering of the 64DD code in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and made use of it while porting the ROM hack by Captain Seedy-Eye from cartridge ROM to a 64DD disk.
This required a lot of work to do the least amount of disk loading during gameplay while staying compatible with all revisions of the original game. Also made sure to include the least amount of copyrighted data and patch game data on-the-fly.
I did initial reverse engineering of the Satellaview signal from the BS-X code, and implemented Satellaview signal emulation based on broadcast files on bsnes-plus & SNES9X.
I wrote a tool to generate broadcast files for emulators called SatellaWave, as well as handcrafted bsxpage.bin for sd2snes / FXPak flashcart for basic broadcast emulation.
I wrote the 64DD Disk Dumper for 64drive; used by collectors to dump the entire retail library of the 64DD.
The first 64DD emulation code was originally made by Happy_ in MAME, I then ported it and rewrote portions for higher compatibility for Project64 & mupen64plus.
I made 64DD MFS Manager for import/export of user content data.
Alongside with opt_fr_ for the graphics ripping tools, we ripped cutscenes from Hotel Mario (English & French) as well as the Zelda CD-i games (in all languages).
This is just a reimplementation of ArgLink from scratch to compile... something.
I wrote something to disassemble traces of SNES stuff done with a logic analyzer
Failed attempts at making a Level Card editor for Super Mario Advance 4, to a varying degree of completion.
Have a random thing I made using Photoshop